Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More Sick Drama....

So the drama continues with a new addition...the stomach bug. Yep, our family has contracted the stomach flu. It started with Joseph. He couldn't keep his formula down. All day yesterday he kept throwing up. It got to the point where we took him to the ER. I was concerned that he wasn't eating enough. After 3 hours we came home. He was on pedialite all day yesterday. Today we are inching back into the formula.

Yesterday however, Megan and I became sick with the same thing. Mine started at work. I was miserably sick. I left 1 hour before my day ended. The whole way home I had to distract myself so I wouldn't lose it in the car. I kept passing all the fast food restaurants and OMG...I almost threw up several times. The second I walked in the door, I bolted to the bathroom. Afterwards I went straight upstairs and didn't budge until this morning. Yesterday Megan started with it too. She threw up all over the carpet, the couch and in the sink. She is doing a lot better today though. I took today off to recuperate. The downside is I now have to work Saturday to make up for today's hours. YUCK. But, at least it should be an easy day. Anyway, so there is the update. As you can see we have been having a blast! On a a good note...check out these cute kids!

3 comments:

Terri said...

I hope you all feel better soon. I love those big smiles!

Heather Guymon said...

Those are DEFINITELY some cute kids! LOL

Marissa and Blaine said...

How sweet!