My two adorable daughters love to sing and dance. Anything that has easy lyrics and a catchy tune they memorize. Today they were watching the movie "Enchanted". It came to the part where the main character is singing a song called "How does she know". Hailey and Megan immediately started singing along and dancing. It was adorable! I grabbed my video camera and started taping them. I was able to forever capture the adorable laughter, sweet smiles and precious voices. My two little princesses. They are so much fun at this age. The two of them have such vivid imaginations. I love to watch them play without them knowing I am there. It never ceases to amaze me how creative they are. Today they just ran around doing their best to mimic the dancing in the movie while singing the song. The best part was the ending. In the movie all the characters freeze at the end of the song. Hailey and Megan did the same thing. Each with their arms reaching above their heads. I played the tape back while they were napping and it brought a smile to my face and tears to my eyes. My girls have grown up so fast! I am so glad I was able to capture this moment so I can relive it over and over again when they no longer dance in my living room. They have such life in them now. No worries at all. Just waking up each day to have fun and live in the moment. I encourage all of you with children to do the same. Paying the money for a good video camera was the best choice we ever made. Watching my 2 dancing princesses over and over again is as close to heaven on earth as you can get.
Two Dancing Princesses from Heidi Fling on Vimeo.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Why didn't you post the video to your blog? We ALL want to see it!
Silly me, I dont know how! lol. I am working on it though. I want you guys to see it too.
All you have to do is get an account with Vimeo
http://vimeo.com/
or
http://flickr.com
Upload the video, get the embed code and cope and paste it into your post. SUPER simple and easy.
I will look at it this weekend. First I have to figure out what cords to attach to the camera and then to the computer to download them. If its as easy as you say, I will have it done very soon. Thanks for the tips!!! If I cant figure it out, maybe Heather can come down to SA soon to show me!
How precious! DON'T YOU LOVE BEING A MOMMY?!?!?!?! It's the best thing in the world! I want to see that video!
Isn't technology great! Haley and Megan, aren't you glad your mama keeps her camera ready. You both were so much fun to watch singing and dancing. I think we now have an audition tape!
Post a Comment