Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Been a while...

Its been a while since my last post on Mother's Day. I still check other people's blogs but have failed at writing on my own. Its been a rough month. So many changes are happening lately. First, we are still in the process of selling our house. We had it under contract and then somehow the buyers were robbed of everything from their hotel room. They backed out of the deal. It is back on the market as of last night and today we did have a showing. That is promising. I just want this house sold so we can start building the new one. Each time I walk the model home, I can see us living there with our own spin on things. Time will tell.

Hailey is also out of school. Its nice not having to get up so early but wow...she is in desperate need of the school structure. She is so bored without something to do all day. My sister bought me a craft book for kids a while back. I began putting it to good use. We let the girls pick out several projects and the next day went to Hobby Lobby to get all the supplies. We have been making 1 craft a day. I will post pictures of some we have done so far. Hailey cant wait to be in school again, but is really enjoying the time with Megan again. Megan is glad to have her sister back during the day. Its funny how much they love each other but also love to annoy each other!

Joseph has been back to the ER 2 times since his birthday on May 2nd. He was hospitalized for 4 days the first time. The second time was for the same thing..but luckily he was released the same day. He is such a trooper. I cant even imagine having to deal with what he does constantly. Its almost impossible to imagine a life like that. But, he smiles through it every day. Bringing so much joy to our home. He is still small...but getting so big! I love seeing him so happy. I just wish there were further distances between hospital visits. From my lips to God's ears...

Anyway, that's pretty much all that has happened lately. Oh, I did get a promotion at work. YAY. That means more income and a little less financial stress. However my new Job title is a Senior with Executive Resolutions. Basically, when regular employees make the Members mad...I get to deal with it! Woooo hoooo. It hasn't been that bad though. I cant complain to much being they did give me a nice raise.

Until next time.....here are some pictures.


Shoes Hailey and Megan made from
Wipes and band aids.



The end of year gift to Ms. Mitchell
Haileys Kindergarten Teacher.



Hailey's Fish



Megan's Alligator



The Giraffes- Hailey's is Blue
Megans is Green.



Haileys Balloon Character (filled with Flour)



Megan's Balloon Character (also filled with Flour)

No comments: