Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Wow, I cant believe my last post was almost 2 months ago! Sorry to those of you who actually read this. So let's play catch up!

First, The house is FINALLY in the works! I cant believe how much they have been able to do in the last week. They poured the slab and within DAYS had the frame started. Its looking great and getting us even more excited to move in. It should be finished by the end of April! YES!!!



Second, The girls are loving soccer this year. Joe and my dad are coaching again. They have all of the same kids accept for one new girl. They have all gotten so much better! Here are some pics of the girls! Aren't they cute!!





Third, I have a NEW NIECE!! Alison (Ali) Elizabeth Schoen was born on March 26th just after 9:30 am. She was 9 lbs, 8 Oz and 21 1/2 inches long! By far the biggest baby our family has seen! She is completely adorable and a near perfect duplicate of her father! We love having her around and it seems like she has always been here.



Fourth, CJ IS FINALLY GETTING HITCHED!! CJ proposed to his wonderful girlfriend Kim also on March 26th. Its so excited to finally see him going through this phase in his life. I never doubted it would happen, just have always looked forward to knowing how my sister in law would be. I honestly couldnt be happier with his choice. She is a wonderful girl and she truley loves CJ more than anything. She has a little boy named Kaleb and he is 6 yrs old. Perfect age for Hailey and Megan. The times he has been over to play with them, they get along pefectly. The amazing part is, this little boy look so much like CJ! Its obvious they were meant to be together. Im so glad they found eachother!





Fifth, Joseph has been surgery free since December!!! (KNOCK ON WOOD) He has been doing great. He has had a few follow up visits with the surgeon who worked on his hip and both were great appointments. He will see him again in 6 months to talk about taking out the metal plate and screws! He is getting such a great personality! He laughs all the time and is really starting to look like a little boy aside from being so darn skinny!!

That about wraps it up. Hoping to do better with this blogging. When I actually sit down to write it, I type like crazy! I just need to start convincing myself to sit down atleast once a week. Happy Easter Everyone!



No comments: