Emesis...AKA...Vomiting.
Doesnt the word just make you want to do it? Lets get one thing straight right here in the beginning of this post. I love my baby. I am grateful to be able to concieve on my own and participate in such a miracle. Now....with that being said.
****CAUTION-VENTING BELOW****
I cant stand it....seriously! What on earth can make someone feel this sick?!?! People with food poisoning get past it much faster than I am. Never in any of my previous 3 pregnancies did it ever occur to me that this was possible. I have heard of it...but never ever thought it would be me.
I hate all smells right now. I hate ground beef, eggs, raw chicken, salsa, potatoes, and mac and cheese. All foods that I previously loved to indulge in. PLEASE!!! MAKE IT STOP! I love food but cant eat food. I love to smell food but cant be around it. IM STARVING and cant EAT! I love to have a bowl of cereal as a late night snack...MILK makes me sick. I am fed up with crackers. I HATE crackers now. But its all I feel I can eat and not get sick with.
Foods that have managed to stay put....Gushers, Fruit by the foot, Been and cheese burrito, Pringles, Watermelon, Peaches, and....yep thats it. Needless to say the first couple items I am already tired of...but they gave me a temporary pleasure.
I am headed to the end of week 10. I am told that by the end of week 12 this should be gone or just about finished. This is a must for me. It has to end. I cant possibly keep this up for longer than 12 weeks.
Ok...Im done. Thank you and goodnight.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Aww I am so sorry. I hate to say it but it went longer for me. It took a good 2 to 3 weeks into my second trimester to feel like eating. Them bam one night I was starving to death and wanted food. It will probably be the same way for you. It is weird that we are both the same for our 4th pregnancies.
I totally feel your pain! I always lose weight the first trimester because I don't eat anything...it's a cruel joke - but thankfully it ends and its worth it and you forget for next time around! LOL
With my first, I took Zofran to keep me somewhat able to function. If I didn't take it, I would loose everything. I could see, smell or little alone eat pizza. Pictures of the stuff made me gag.
Hopefully it doesen't last as long for you as it did for me. I was sick from week 7 to just before week 15 started. Then I still had to steer clear of the darn pizza.
Post a Comment