So, after our big mess that happened with the flooding we decided it was time for a face lift. We opted to put in laminate flooring. We completely love it so far. Its not all the way finished but I can already tell the finished product will be amazing. The transformation our family and dining rooms have made is tremendous. It makes me feel so good. The carpet in the house was so gross. It had stains that have only worsened over the past 2 1/2 years and they just looked dirty. We could never keep them clean. We even had professionals give it a go twice. Each time it looked great for a week but then the old stains reared their ugly heads again. Well...NO MORE! I posted some pictures below so you can see it for yourself. The first picture is before. If any of you who read this blog are considering laminate flooring, I highly recommend it so far. Joe was able to save us HUNDREDS of dollars by installing it himself. It was pretty easy for him to do. I am pleased. Good job Joe!
2 comments:
I love it!!
I like the change. We made a lot of changes in our home this year, but I am selling it and will surly start over again this summer in a new house.
Post a Comment