Lately it has been soooo hot outside! Just miserable for anyone to want to be outside. If you walk out the door, you immediately start looking for somewhere cool. The girls don't seem to be phased by it. They don't stay outside near as long but they still love to be outdoors. I on the other hand have a very hard time doing it. When the girls are playing out in the sprinklers, I pull up all the blinds and watch them in the backyard. It has been in the 100's all this past week. My girls have tan lines!!!
The second set of heat is my dog Bella. She is our Boxer. She is in heat now and we had to result to baby diapers to keep the mess from being all over the house. We haven't decided yet if we will breed her so we will need to endure this 1st heat no matter what. I must say though, she looks cute in her little diaper!
So needless to say, we have had enough of the HEAT lately!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Ah yes...female dogs in heat are a huge mess. Not much fun! LOL
Ha I would love to see a picture of her in a diaper!
Pictures are coming!
Post a Comment