Saturday, September 11, 2010

It is HUMAN!

We have made it to 13 weeks and doing MUCH better. I had a quick sono at my last appointment just to make sure everything was going well. It was pleasing to see there really is a human baby in my belly and not some life threatening parasite! My sick days are finally coming to an end. WOO HOO!!! I rarely lose my cookies anymore and the nausea has really gone down too.

I not only have a baby bump...but one that looks as if I'm 5 months instead of 3! My body wasted no time in remembering the next steps. I have heard the heart beat a few times now and of course it never gets old. Its like that favorite song you will always enjoy.

The girls are getting really excited. They change their mind daily about wanting a brother or sister. I love that the girls can understand this time instead of wondering why Mommy is getting fat! It will be fun to see them with a new baby. They do so well with Joseph and I know they wont have any trouble with another sibling.

Soccer started today. Joe and dad are coaching again this season. We have 8 great players! My new nephew Kaleb is a new member to the team and plays great! The girls get better each season and are really learning the game. This season will go until the end of October.

I have been back to work for 2 weeks now and doing great. Its nice to be back around my co workers again but naturally...I didn't miss the work part! I love that I have a job though, that pays me well and treats me right. Hard to find both of those these days.

That just about wraps it up. Not to much more going on around the Fling household. Will update again soon.

1 comment:

Terri said...

13 weeks already! That went by fast! The scary thing is that is how long I have left! Yikes!

I am so glad you are feeling better and not tossing your cookies as much. Now I wanna see a preggo picture please :)

Yeah for the girls being in soccer. I am excited for Makayla and Cohen to start this month.