WE DID IT!!!!!! That mean ole 36th week is over and we passed with flying colors! The baby and I still have a healthy record and the doctor sees no reason why we wont deliver on March 11th. That's is of course, if I don't go into labor before then. I'm feeling so blessed and excited for what the next week will bring.
We are within the final 5 days before our little Melanie Paige will enter this world and be placed in my arms. Joe and I are both so anxious to meet her. Hailey and Megan ask us every day how much longer it will be until she is here. They will both be so distracted while at school on Friday!
Today I met with my Stake President and also with my Bishop to discuss our decision to tie my tubes. It was brought to my attention that some of the wording in the church handbook related to this had been updated. To be sure I am in line with the teachings of the church and with the Lord, I sought out the council of my Priesthood leaders. I am so fortunate to have such amazing men to lead and guide me. Both were so in tune with the spirit and after both meetings, I have never felt better about this decision. The calm peace I felt afterwards was more than enough confirmation.
I am looking so forward to this next phase in our lives. Having our 4th and final child of God come into our home and share our lives with her. It will be an amazing feeling to know our entire family is here on earth together. As I approach this coming Friday, I will be constantly praying for comfort and peace as I have to undergo the same surgery that ended so terribly last time. I am feeling very confident that everything will turn out just as it should and our family will conclude on a positive note. To those of you who may read this post before March 11th, please keep me in your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery. My next post will be sharing the joy of our new addition...Melanie Paige Fling!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment