So today starts the last week I have off from work. When I go back it will be after being off for 3 months. WOW. It was nice but incredibly full of every emotion possible. I am ready to go back to see everyone, but by Wednesday I will want another 3 months off. haha. I am hoping I can find a way to work from home or at least go part time. Joseph needs me...but we need money. Is there a happy medium anywhere? I don't know how all this work stuff is going to go anyway. Even though Joseph is home, he still has Physical therapy once a week and Speech (feeding) therapy 2 times a week. If Joe cant take him, then I have to take off work. I don't know how long USAA will deal with it. But, in the famous words of Scarlet O'Hara from Gone with the Wind..." I can't think about that now, I will think about it tomorrow."
On a different note, I finally got my girls room decorated. It looks great!! The loved it. We did a Disney princess theme complete with 3 different princess pictures that are 4 feet tall and a huge 5 ft castle. We also hung beautiful nylon butterflies from the ceiling. I bought new princess bedding to match. It was really fun to see their reactions. I will post a picture. And now for a nice relaxing (hopefully) evening until little Joseph decides it's bed time. :)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment