Hi...to whoever is able to read this. I have decided to start and online blog for myself. I am on the internet a little more frequently than I should be and this seems to be a good way to communicate my feelings. Im going to attempt this.
At the moment my biggest life event is my newborn son. He is still in the NICU. Its been 2 months. He has a huge trial going on in his life right now. He was born 4 weeks early with a brain hemmhorrage. I cant even imagine the things he has endured. My first official blogging post will be about my labor and delivery experience. I guess this blog is mainly my outlet to express my feelings as we all try to cope with this each day. As for now...my other 2 children require a nap and if you have children you know how impossible it is to do anything with little ones running loose. :) Until next time.....
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment