Alot has happened the past few days, hence the reason I was not able to post. Hailey fell down and broke her right arm. Its not a bad break...but a fracture. She has a bright pink cast on for the next 4 weeks. She doesn't seem to mind other than the fact she cant scratch when she itches. The other negative is that she will have it on for her 5th birthday and her first few days of school. :( I was hoping it would be done by then. Below are some pictures. It just seems the old saying rings true..."When it rains...it Pours." I believe we have filled our quota of bad things for quite some time. "Dear Bad Karma, Please pack your bags and leave the Flings alone!"










1 comment:
Poor thing! I hope it heals fast! Makayla has a friend who turns five next month that just got a cast off his arm. He is in a brace right now. Yeah bad Karma leave you guys alone!
Post a Comment