Friday, August 15, 2008

Work Shmirk....

Today I finished my first official week of work. It wasn't TERRIBLE...but it wasn't great, fun or exciting either. Its pretty much back to normal now. I wish even more now that I could find a way to work from home. We don't have anymore appointments planned for this month. HUGE SHOCKER. Since he has been home he has had 1-2 each week. Things are finally starting to settle.

I went to Wal-Mart yesterday to buy all of Hailey's school supplies. I spent 65.00. I couldn't believe the list. I know that I am buying for the whole class for the entire year, along with other parents, but I also know I am making up for parents who don't buy anything. One item on the list said "18 Elmer's Glue Sticks". Yes....18!! Now if all 20-25 students bring it...that's a WHOLE LOT of glue! I have just learned to stop complaining and buy it. Its not like complaining is going to make the list disappear.

Anyway, not much has been going on. Hailey is excited for School, Megan is finally pooping VERY regularly in the toilet, and Joseph is still making progress. Joe is doing his thing at the Sheriff's office and I'm back at work. Its nice to finally be somewhat Normal again...but now that things have slowed down...I find myself....bored. (but in a good way) :)

2 comments:

Terri said...

Our list had 24 glue sticks! I know how you feel about that it is crazy!

learn_decide said...

Time to move to California! It's against the law to charge parents for any school supplies.