Before School that is. I cant believe that in a matter of DAYS now, Hailey will be in school. How does one cope with this? I have such mixed emotions about it. I WANT her to go...but I don't know how to LET GO. My first born baby is going out into this crazy world. Strangers to me are supposed to take care of her all day. UGH...the feeling makes my stomach hurt. On the other hand, I'm super excited for her. I feel her life is really starting to take off. She is going to get so much experience from this. I'm excited for her to have friends at school, to tell me about her day, help with homework, and see her put all her energy to work! Again....Letting go is the key.
I'm still very involved with the Twilight series. I am on book 3...about half way done. I'm so glad I didn't have to wait like some of you to find out what happens next. Its a continuous story for me! I read every single day and sometimes night...lol. Its such a good series. I am like my friend Heather, when its all done....Then what????
Anyway, I believe we are going to do Hailey's party this weekend for her birthday. Its so hard trying to mesh schedules. It isn't going to turn out quite like I planned...but oh well. She will get the main idea behind the "Princess" theme. Its hard to keep up this blogging deal now that I am back to work. I feel so exhausted by the end of the day. I will keep going though. :)
P.S.- For those of you with children...incase you didnt know Sept. 7th is Grandparents day. Show some love to your childrens spoilers! Here is a site I love that makes it easy. www.personalcreations.com
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I am so nervous about sending Makayla also. I want to send her but want to keep her here also. Ugh so hard being a mom!
Yeah the Twilight series is great I finished the last book today. It was amazing. On http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ she is talking of writing a book from Edwards point of view on the first day he met Bella. This is not a main focus point for her but she said she is writing it on the side. It will be called "Midnight Sun" Check it out under the twilight section. She includes the first chapter as a rough draft. Also there are missing chapters on there as well.
I am still in shock too. It seems like yesterday Hayley was a tiny little thing. Now she is off to school. Megan and Hannah are next and THAT thought makes ME ill!
I am so glad you are reading Twilight. This gives us something to talk about...as if we need anything huh? LOL
Post a Comment