Wednesday, August 6, 2008
New Obsession?
What on earth...how can a book...a fictional story captivate me so intensely? I am constantly thinking about this book and its characters. This author is sooo good. I'm glad I decided to finally read this book. I'm a little more than half way finished with the first book. I would be done by now if part of my day and night wasn't taken up by work, kids and sleep. :) I look forward to finishing it and starting the rest of the series. Not to mention I'm so excited to learn there is a movie coming out in December. I WILL have to see it. Anyway, this post really serves no purpose except that I cant read anymore tonight because I have to sleep...so I get to at least blog about it one last time tonight. :) Pathetic...but fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Ha ha I love that you are hooked on this series!!!!!! Now I KNOW I am not crazy! Well, maybe I still am because I am SERIOUSLY depressed over finishing the last book! LOL
Have you seen the trailers for the movie they are pretty cool. That is another reason I decided to read the books.
How did you like the movie? The Garcia's and I went yesterday. I thought they did a pretty good job of staying true to the book.
Post a Comment